1. About this blog
3. Rules of use
5. Site map
7. Data protection policy
8. Twitter Feed
1. Innovation Security Day: Telefónica’s security strategy for its customers
2. Michael J. Sandel: What money can´t buy
3. Tackling cyber-crime: Protecting citizens from digital threats
4. FI-WARE: Close to €1m Prizes for developers
5. ICANN 48th meeting: debating Internet Governance (II)
6. ICANN 48th meeting: debating Internet Governance (I)
7. Moisés Naím: “Nowadays power is more difficult to use and easier to lose, more ephemeral”
8. The fast changing landscape of Internet Governance
9. We are becoming a video company
10. Internet of Things: good perspectives in LatAm
11. Big Data: it’s not just a matter of many ones and zeros
12. Remote Patient Management: A Study of the Attitudes of Patients and Professionals in Spain
13. Children and the use of ICTs: Who can parents trust?
14. The Incentive Auctions and Unlicensed Spectrum Debates- a Brief Recap on the Spectrum Policy Debate in the United States
15. The results of the first European Council on the Digital Economy
16. To regulate or not to regulate, that is the question. Or perhaps it isn’t?
17. Seas are not always calm in Bali
18. The new Federal Communication Commission- What should we expect?
19. Telefónica’s financial services
20. What is Telefonica doing in regard of eHealth?
21. Dead apps
22. The benefits of smart electricity and gas meters
23. ITU Green Standards Week – Everything you always wanted to know about a smart city
24. Tahrir, Taksim, Sao Paulo and Elsewhere: A New Generation in/of Politics?
25. The Internet of Things- The next step ahead of the Internet
26. “Connected Continent: Building a Telecoms Single Market”
27. StartUp Europe Forum
28. Looking forward to the 3rd ITU Green standards week
29. The Internet Governance debate in Latin America
30. Campus Party Europe arrives to London!
31. Do you also like this music? Telefonica´s successful cooperation with Spotify
32. The Campus Party in London will be the framework for the new StartUp Europe Forum
33. M-Inclusion seeks the best solutions (#apps) to promote social inclusion with App4Change 2
34. M2M will drive a more sustainable, connected society
35. Bringing back growth and employment to Europe is possible with a pro-investment Telecoms Regulation Reform
36. Innovation: a driver of economic growth and prosperity
37. T-TIP, the game has started
38. Cloud Computing: unleashing its potential in Europe
39. Betting for openness: 10 Firefox OS keys that you should know about
40. Lithuania releases the top issues for its EU Presidency
41. A “Social Stock Market” (SSE) is born in the UK: Are we witnessing a social market economy?
42. Outcomes from the Digital Agenda Assembly 2013
43. Why is Telefónica committed to integrated reporting?
44. Telefónica, with the young Spaniards of ‘Talentum’
45. Impact of ICT on Human Rights
46. Patent Club: this is how patents at Telefónica I+D are protected
47. How can we help children to make proper use of the Internet?
48. EuroDIG meets in Lisbon for its 6th edition
49. Tomorrow begins the DAA 2013 in Dublin!
50. 2012 SUSTAINABILITY REPORT: REAFFIRMING OUR COMMITMENT
51. Financial Times-Telefónica Millennials Summit outcomes
52. UPDATE ON THE CEO COALITION FOR A SAFER INTERNET FOR KIDS
53. What can we expect from the Smart home of the future?
54. Today’s young adults: the millennial generation
55. IGF Spain: 3rd meeting outcomes
56. Telefónica’s bet on cloud computing
57. New number of the Telefónica’s magazine “Regulatory and Economic Policy in Telecommunications”
58. ITU: First step after Dubai
59. Supporting cyber-crime prevention and Internet safety
60. Data Protection: The debate for a modern and effective European framework continues…
61. Getting ready for the Annual Conference of the Internet Governance Forum in Spain: IGF Spain 2013
62. Building a digital Europe
63. Get everyone and everything connected to the Internet!
64. An overview of the Fifth World Telecommunication Policy Forum (WTPF)
65. About the proposed Directive of the European Commission in relation to the publication of “Non-financial Information”: some questions (and answers)
66. Telefónica: betting for the Internet of the Future
67. Hey entrepreneurs, Wayra launches a 2nd global call! Join in!
68. The digitalization of the world
69. Looking for an ideal European framework on Data Protection
70. 46th ICANN Public Meeting (Beijing)
71. The Global Information Technology Report 2013
72. THE FUTURE EU DATA PROTECTION REGULATION: What should not be considered as a personal data?
73. Internet quo vadis? How could tomorrow’s Internet look like? And what are the challenges?
74. MFS: a mobile wallet for Brazil!
75. “EU data protection rules: Better for business, better for citizens?”
76. Privacy and Security over the Network: regulation and markets
77. Are new EU data protection rules better for businesses and citizens?
78. Think Big School arrives to the Czech Republic!
79. Attending the workshop in Rome: “Beyond Dubai: A new global agenda for the Internet”
80. ICT for Smart Sustainable Cities
81. Grand Coalition for Digital Jobs: Telefónica committed to help EU tackling skill gaps in Europe
82. “Explore the new mobile horizon”: Welcome to the Mobile World Congress 2013!
83. Competition and growth in the global digital economy
84. Connecting Europe Facility: Actions speak louder than words
85. Digital Identity: The future is today
86. Brazil: We are looking for social entrepreneurs. The award: R$ 10,000
87. The European Parliament approves the Baldassarre and Howitt reports on Corporate Social Responsibility
88. 10th annual Safer Internet Day: What´s going on?
89. Putting out digital wildfires? Global Risks 2013
90. European Data Protection Day & Irish Evening
91. How European kids cope with online risks?
92. Boosting innovation and entrepreneurship in Europe
93. A step forward on M2M solutions
94. European Data Protection Day: where are we?
95. 2013: a busy agenda for ICT public policy
96. Entrepreneurship and innovation: The change of the global startup ecosystem
97. Ireland announces the top issues for its EU Presidency
98. A brief overview of 2012 ICT regulatory issues in Europe
99. Interview with Alberto Andreu: Transparency as the key to manage risk & build trust
100. Telefónica’s Public Policy Blog Top Twelve Posts of 2012